LIQUATS VEGETALS, S.A. uses different types of cookies during your browsing in our website. To learn all the information pertaining to our Cookies Policy, consult the sections listed below:
|1. What are cookies? |
|2. What types of cookies exist?|
|3. What cookies do we use?|
|4. How do I uninstall cookies?|
|5. How can I exercise my rights?|
If you have any doubts or questions about this cookies policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Textos que deben aparecer en cada pestaña o enlace
- What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded and installed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website at each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them.
- What types of cookies exist?
Depending on the purpose, the following kinds of cookies exist:
- Technical cookies: those which allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services such as, for example, website traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements-products for an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, payment management, fraud control, applying for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for billing purposes of software licenses with which the service operates, using security elements during navigation, storing content for videos or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (e.g. text or image loading) or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization or setting cookies: those which allow saving information in order to the users to access the service with some characteristics which can differentiate their experiences from each other such, as for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user searches, the look and feel of the service or the content of it depending on which type of browser through which the service is accessed, local settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical or measurement cookies: those which allow to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the advertisements impact. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies contain information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
- What cookies do we use?
|Technical||ookie_notice_accepted||Determines whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent banner. This ensures that the cookie consent banner will not be presented again when the visitor re-enters.||LIQUATS VEGETALS||3 months|
|Analytical-measurement||_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate the data of visitors, sessions, campaigns and to track the use of the site for the analytical report of the site.||LIQUATS VEGETALS/Google||2 years|
|_gat||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics and is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 day|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie records a unique identifier that is used to generate statistical data regarding how the visitor uses the website.|
|Marketing||Ads/ga-audiences||Pixel installed and used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors based on the visitor’s online behavior through the website.||When the session is ended.|
- ¿Cómo desinstalo las cookies?
Users can freely decide which cookies are installed on his device or not by using the provided settings panel. Likewise, users can freely decide whether or not to install our cookies on their hard drive, as well as decide to erase them, by following the procedure established in the help section of your browser. Users can also set up their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive on-screen notification of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install them on their hard drive. Below we provide you with links to the manufacturers of devices and browsers for the management or deactivation of cookies of the majority of browsers.
Google provides users with a tool that allows them to configure the information that is sent from the main browsers to Google Analytics, you can download the tool from the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- For Internet Explorer: at the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more, visit the following links: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- For Google Chrome: at Options > Advanced Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information, visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Mozilla Firefox: at the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more, visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block cookies. To learn more, visit the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- For Opera: in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies. For more information, visit the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
The fact that a user may configure their browser to reject all cookies, or expressly our cookies, could make it impossible to access some services and might mean that their experience on our web page could be less satisfactory. If you would like to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install software or plug-ins on your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies that you would like to allow.
- How can I exercise my rights?
 Pestañas desplegables para mejorar la navegación de los usuarios. Si no desea hacerlas desplegables, puede simplemente introducir el texto que figura en la siguiente sección. La idea es facilitar la navegación al usuario.
 Debe ser un enlace a la política de privacidad.